Make sure your wireless router is either 2.4GHz or a dual band router that is configured to support 2.4GHz. Botvac Connected does not support the 5GHz band.
1. Open the robot's menu, pressing Select button under the screen. Go to Settings / Wi-Fi and tick the box "Wi-Fi".
2. Install Neato App to your phone.
3. Open the app and create a Neato account:
Enter your valid email, choose a password. Then, Neato sends an email message that contains a link for email confirmation; click the link.
4. Continue setting up the App, follow the App instructions:
- login to the account;
- go to your phone settings and select a temporary robot's initiated Wi-Fi network 'neato-xxxxx'. Keep in mind that this network is very short-range, so you need to be within few metres;
- choose your Wi-Fi network to connect your robot and enter the network's password;
- give your robot a name. Don't leave it as is, because it will end up with no name at all and will not connect properly;
- wait few minutes to finalise setup;
- once the robot has confirmed success, it will update the time on the screen. Now it is the time to restart the robot .
If you need to start over, please remove the connected network first . After that you need to restart the robot .