The new Roomba 980 keeps going until the job is done, vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours (the time may vary), recharging as needed. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can start and schedule Roomba 980 from anywhere. Get the Smart, Simple, powerful Clean of Roomba 980.
Aurobo supplies the Roomba 980 with a power supply that complies with Australian and New Zealand standards 240V AC and does not require any adapters/converters.
We offer extended warranty for this robot. Please notice that normal maintenance of the item is not covered by this warranty (such as the replacement of the battery, brushes, filters etc.)
By purchasing in our online store you agree to and accept the terms and conditions.
"Roomba", "Scooba", "Braava", "AeroForce", "Virtual Wall Lighthouse", "XLife", and "Home Base" are registered trademarks of iRobot Corp in the US and other countries
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. It also lets you choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Automatically increases power on carpets where it's needed most: The AeroForce Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- Traps dust as small as one micron: HEPA-style Filter*** traps dirt, dust and allergens to help keep the air clean.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary
** Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ systems
***The iRobot HEPAstyle filter uses E11 HEPA media which was tested to capture 99% of particles as small as 1 micron passing through the filter per IESTRPCC001.5
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 980
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Australian Mains Cord
- 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1-Year Aurobo's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Aurobo's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 52 x 14 x 42 cm;
Package Weight: 6.22 kg, cubic 7.06 kg;
Robot Dimensions: 35.1 cm in diameter, 9.2 cm in height ;
Robot Weight: 3.95 kg.
Designed in the USA
Manufactured in China